Klik utk lihat senarai...
Cgu, ank sy dlm thn 5 dan lmh dlm sub sains.. Sy amat ssh hati krn thn dpn dia pula akan mnduduki upsr. sy mncari2 tips utk sy praktikkn pd ank sy dan di ruangan ini sy temui segalanya.. Ats usaha cgu ini sy mndpt bnyk pengetahuan.. Terima kasih ats usaha cgu semoga diberkati segala ilmu yg dikongsikan brsama... (ummiS 8sept11 12.14am) Klik
Most users ever online was 436 on Mon Sep 20, 2010 10:16 pm
by Admin Thu Jun 18, 2015 9:54 am
» soalan BM
by daniya2003 Sat May 23, 2015 8:53 pm
» LATIHAN BAHASA MELAYU UPSR
by daniya2003 Sat May 23, 2015 8:49 pm
by daniya2003 Sat May 23, 2015 8:41 pm
» Karangan : GURU SAYA
by 'Ainun Najihah Tue May 19, 2015 3:55 pm
» 14 Perkara Utama Mengenai Fail Meja
by salshark58 Tue May 12, 2015 9:33 am
» SOALAN KBAT
by syrfna Sun Apr 26, 2015 9:08 pm
» Nak atasi subjek yang x pernah lulus !
by Admin Mon Apr 06, 2015 7:50 pm
» Kawan nk x???
by Admin Mon Apr 06, 2015 7:48 pm
» WAJIB DAFTAR SEBAGAI AHLI FORUM
by Admin Mon Apr 06, 2015 7:47 pm
» BARU atau BAHARU
by Admin Mon Apr 06, 2015 7:41 pm
» talk in english, IF YOU DARE!
by Nuhaaa98 Tue Mar 17, 2015 10:41 pm
» geografi NOTA
by logapriya.murugaiah Sat Nov 29, 2014 7:44 pm
» bahasa melayu
by logapriya.murugaiah Fri Nov 28, 2014 1:06 pm
» bahasa melayu
by logapriya.murugaiah Fri Nov 28, 2014 12:36 pm
» math : Strawberry
by ijibang Wed Nov 26, 2014 1:21 am
» Salam Kenal
by erwinmaya Mon Nov 03, 2014 11:42 am
» English Grammar Exercises
by M.TASHVEENA* Sat Oct 18, 2014 11:16 am
» berkongsi belajar Matematik
by M.TASHVEENA* Sun Oct 12, 2014 8:49 pm
» BAHASA MELAYU
by M.TASHVEENA* Sun Oct 12, 2014 8:40 pm
» Koleksi bank soalan UPSR
by M.TASHVEENA* Sun Oct 12, 2014 8:32 pm
» Sport Day
by M.TASHVEENA* Sat Oct 11, 2014 10:08 pm
» SIMPULAN BAHASA
by M.TASHVEENA* Sun Oct 05, 2014 4:29 pm
» English Grammar Exercises 1
by M.TASHVEENA* Sat Oct 04, 2014 8:52 pm
» Body Mass Index (BMI) @ Index Jisim Badan
by cahaya suci Sun Sep 21, 2014 3:03 pm
16731 blu 0
|online education degrees|
A toned stomach is like an amazing Chanel bag. It looks good, feels great and takes a ton of work to get it. Some of us were born with it, and some of us spend our whole lives vying for it. Plus, it's sexy.
We can't give you tips on buying a Chanel bag (other than save, save save!) but we can tell you the killer moves to get your stomach into shape. Just keep in mind that these exercises alone won't do it. Click here for fat-burning cardio ideas and metabolism-boosters.
"A toned core will help your body age well in the decades to come, so it's crucial to build a strong one early on," says Valerie Orsoni, founder of LeBootCamp.com. "Also," adds Geralyn Coopersmith, senior national manager at Equinox Fitness Training Institute, "developing a fit core early in life sets you up for amazing posture and a pain-free lower back."
Killer Move: The Plank
Goal: To condition your entire core
Frequency: Four times a week
- Get into a push-up position with your forearms on the floor.
- Lift your legs and torso up off the ground so that only your toes and the flats of your forearms remain on the floor.
- Keeping your back neutral and your belly button pulled in, hold this position for 20-60 seconds.
- Repeat for 3-5 sets.
Killer Move: Butterfly Abs
Goal: To work your deep abs while getting a flat, sexy stomach
Frequency: Four times a week
- Sit comfortably on a gym mat or carpet with your legs crossed. Using your arms to support you, slowly lie back until your body is flat, keeping your legs crossed.
- Place your hands under the nape of your neck for support. Inhale through your nose, and raise your chest a few inches off the floor while exhaling through your mouth. Your chest should be moving up toward the ceiling, not bending forward to your knees. This should be a smooth, controlled motion.
- Repeat 25 times, and as you progress, move up to 50 times.
- Tip: Do not push your head with your hands as this puts you at risk of injuring your neck. The purpose of your hands is to keep your head in alignment with your back and shoulders. You don't want to curve your back.
Terima kasih atas maklumat ini..
Sebenarnya exercise Plank ni memang membuatkan badan kita berpeluh.
saya dah banyak kali cuba.. dan untuk pengetahuan anda, kalau nak
nampak betul2 berpeluh, amalkan exercise Plank ni dalam 2 minit sekali buat..
- MBF Member (B)
- Number of posts : 78
Age : 30
Location : Cheras / Tg Malim
Humor : Teaching is not a mere profession. Teaching is responsibility, teaching requires knowledge n skills. Teaching is JIHAD FI SABILILLAH
Registration date : 25/11/2009