Klik utk lihat senarai...
Cgu, ank sy dlm thn 5 dan lmh dlm sub sains.. Sy amat ssh hati krn thn dpn dia pula akan mnduduki upsr. sy mncari2 tips utk sy praktikkn pd ank sy dan di ruangan ini sy temui segalanya.. Ats usaha cgu ini sy mndpt bnyk pengetahuan.. Terima kasih ats usaha cgu semoga diberkati segala ilmu yg dikongsikan brsama... (ummiS 8sept11 12.14am) Klik
Most users ever online was 436 on Mon Sep 20, 2010 10:16 pm
by Admin Thu Jun 18, 2015 9:54 am
» soalan BM
by daniya2003 Sat May 23, 2015 8:53 pm
» LATIHAN BAHASA MELAYU UPSR
by daniya2003 Sat May 23, 2015 8:49 pm
by daniya2003 Sat May 23, 2015 8:41 pm
» Karangan : GURU SAYA
by 'Ainun Najihah Tue May 19, 2015 3:55 pm
» 14 Perkara Utama Mengenai Fail Meja
by salshark58 Tue May 12, 2015 9:33 am
» SOALAN KBAT
by syrfna Sun Apr 26, 2015 9:08 pm
» Nak atasi subjek yang x pernah lulus !
by Admin Mon Apr 06, 2015 7:50 pm
» Kawan nk x???
by Admin Mon Apr 06, 2015 7:48 pm
» WAJIB DAFTAR SEBAGAI AHLI FORUM
by Admin Mon Apr 06, 2015 7:47 pm
» BARU atau BAHARU
by Admin Mon Apr 06, 2015 7:41 pm
» talk in english, IF YOU DARE!
by Nuhaaa98 Tue Mar 17, 2015 10:41 pm
» geografi NOTA
by logapriya.murugaiah Sat Nov 29, 2014 7:44 pm
» bahasa melayu
by logapriya.murugaiah Fri Nov 28, 2014 1:06 pm
» bahasa melayu
by logapriya.murugaiah Fri Nov 28, 2014 12:36 pm
» math : Strawberry
by ijibang Wed Nov 26, 2014 1:21 am
» Salam Kenal
by erwinmaya Mon Nov 03, 2014 11:42 am
» English Grammar Exercises
by M.TASHVEENA* Sat Oct 18, 2014 11:16 am
» berkongsi belajar Matematik
by M.TASHVEENA* Sun Oct 12, 2014 8:49 pm
» BAHASA MELAYU
by M.TASHVEENA* Sun Oct 12, 2014 8:40 pm
» Koleksi bank soalan UPSR
by M.TASHVEENA* Sun Oct 12, 2014 8:32 pm
» Sport Day
by M.TASHVEENA* Sat Oct 11, 2014 10:08 pm
» SIMPULAN BAHASA
by M.TASHVEENA* Sun Oct 05, 2014 4:29 pm
» English Grammar Exercises 1
by M.TASHVEENA* Sat Oct 04, 2014 8:52 pm
» Body Mass Index (BMI) @ Index Jisim Badan
by cahaya suci Sun Sep 21, 2014 3:03 pm
16731 blu 0
|online education degrees|
Taken from... http://misc.mytopschool.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=32&Itemid=2
Do you know what is metabolism and how important it is? Different people has different rate of metabolism. People with faster metabolism gets to burn off fat and calories faster where the people with slower metabolism, sad to say have to work extra harder just to keep fit.
Below is an article I found on how to speed up your metabolism, written by WLR Dietitian, Juliette Kellow BSc SRD.
1. Get active - it’s a sure-fire way to increase the amount of muscle you have, which in turn will speed up your metabolism. Do a mixture of aerobic and resistance training for best results. And don’t forget to be more active in your daily life too.
2. Eat little and often - there’s evidence that eating small, regular meals throughout the day, rather than one or two large meals, may help to keep your metabolism ticking over. Surprisingly, around 10 percent of the calories we use each day go on digesting and absorbing food - so the more times you eat, the greater this effect is likely to be.
3. Eat plenty of protein-rich foods - research shows that around 25 percent of calories in a protein-rich meal may be burnt off. But make sure you choose low-fat protein foods such as lean meat, skinless chicken and low-fat dairy products.
4. Spice up meals - it’s not an old wives tale after all! Spices like chilli are thought to raise metabolism by up to 50 percent for up to three hours after eating, due to increasing your heart rate. But before putting the local Indian takeaway on speed dial, work out which curries have the lowest calorie and fat content.
5. Swap you daily cuppa for green tea - there’s evidence that it contains antioxidants that speed up metabolism.
6. Try a CLA supplement - more extensive studies need to be carried out before any definite conclusions can be drawn, but research has shown that conjugated linoleic acid (CLA) might increase muscle and therefore boost metabolism.
7. Chill out - research shows that being very cold can increase metabolism by up to 20 percent.
8. Have a sauna - being very hot is also thought to boost metabolism by about 20 percent (but check you don’t have any underlying medical problems that mean you shouldn’t go in saunas or steam rooms).
Hope this article will help you build and speed up your metabolism.
- Special Rank
- Number of posts : 3202
Registration date : 12/11/2008