Klik utk lihat senarai...
Cgu, ank sy dlm thn 5 dan lmh dlm sub sains.. Sy amat ssh hati krn thn dpn dia pula akan mnduduki upsr. sy mncari2 tips utk sy praktikkn pd ank sy dan di ruangan ini sy temui segalanya.. Ats usaha cgu ini sy mndpt bnyk pengetahuan.. Terima kasih ats usaha cgu semoga diberkati segala ilmu yg dikongsikan brsama... (ummiS 8sept11 12.14am) Klik
Most users ever online was 436 on Mon Sep 20, 2010 10:16 pm
by Admin Thu Jun 18, 2015 9:54 am
» soalan BM
by daniya2003 Sat May 23, 2015 8:53 pm
» LATIHAN BAHASA MELAYU UPSR
by daniya2003 Sat May 23, 2015 8:49 pm
by daniya2003 Sat May 23, 2015 8:41 pm
» Karangan : GURU SAYA
by 'Ainun Najihah Tue May 19, 2015 3:55 pm
» 14 Perkara Utama Mengenai Fail Meja
by salshark58 Tue May 12, 2015 9:33 am
» SOALAN KBAT
by syrfna Sun Apr 26, 2015 9:08 pm
» Nak atasi subjek yang x pernah lulus !
by Admin Mon Apr 06, 2015 7:50 pm
» Kawan nk x???
by Admin Mon Apr 06, 2015 7:48 pm
» WAJIB DAFTAR SEBAGAI AHLI FORUM
by Admin Mon Apr 06, 2015 7:47 pm
» BARU atau BAHARU
by Admin Mon Apr 06, 2015 7:41 pm
» talk in english, IF YOU DARE!
by Nuhaaa98 Tue Mar 17, 2015 10:41 pm
» geografi NOTA
by logapriya.murugaiah Sat Nov 29, 2014 7:44 pm
» bahasa melayu
by logapriya.murugaiah Fri Nov 28, 2014 1:06 pm
» bahasa melayu
by logapriya.murugaiah Fri Nov 28, 2014 12:36 pm
» math : Strawberry
by ijibang Wed Nov 26, 2014 1:21 am
» Salam Kenal
by erwinmaya Mon Nov 03, 2014 11:42 am
» English Grammar Exercises
by M.TASHVEENA* Sat Oct 18, 2014 11:16 am
» berkongsi belajar Matematik
by M.TASHVEENA* Sun Oct 12, 2014 8:49 pm
» BAHASA MELAYU
by M.TASHVEENA* Sun Oct 12, 2014 8:40 pm
» Koleksi bank soalan UPSR
by M.TASHVEENA* Sun Oct 12, 2014 8:32 pm
» Sport Day
by M.TASHVEENA* Sat Oct 11, 2014 10:08 pm
» SIMPULAN BAHASA
by M.TASHVEENA* Sun Oct 05, 2014 4:29 pm
» English Grammar Exercises 1
by M.TASHVEENA* Sat Oct 04, 2014 8:52 pm
» Body Mass Index (BMI) @ Index Jisim Badan
by cahaya suci Sun Sep 21, 2014 3:03 pm
16731 blu 0
|online education degrees|
• Rising Action
Events that lead us to the main story. For example, Mr Richard Enfield’s encounter with Mr Hyde in the early hours of the morning when a little girl was trampled. And also all other incidents that lead to the main story.
It is the main event. For example, when Dr Jekyll disappeared, Mr.Utterson and Poole, his manservant searched all over the place for him.
• Falling Action
The events that lead to the conclusion or end of the story. For example, the discovery of Mr. Hyde’s dead body and Dr.Jekyll full statement of what actually happened.
PLOT BY CHAPTER
Chapter 1: Night in the City
- The first encounter with the devious character Edward Hyde. It was two o’clock in the morning when Richard Enfield
walked back to his home in the city.
- He saw Hyde trampled a child and went after him for an explanation.
Chapter 2: The Signature
- In this chapter the doctor finds that the child was shocked by the incident. The cruel Mr.Hyde insist that it was an
- Dr.Grant wants to call the police but Richard Enfield proposed that Hyde pay a compensation to the girl’s family.
- Hyde agreed to pay 100 pounds, 10 pounds in gold coins and 90 pounds in a cheque as compensation to Edie’s
- As Mr.Hyde did not have any money or a cheque with him, he took Richard and Edie’s father to his house- an hour
walk in a seedy part of London.
Chapter 3: Blackmail House
- In this chapter Richard Enfield and his uncle,Mr.Utterson, go for their Sunday afternoon walks together.
- One of their walks ended at the street where Mr.Hyde entered a building to get the money.
- Richard relates the incident and the signature on the cheque to Mr.Utterson, who is also Dr.Jekyll’s lawyer and good
- Mr.Utterson is curious and wants to investigate Edward Hyde.
Chapter 4: In Search of Mr.Hyde
- In this chapter, Mr.Utterson reads Dr.Jekyll’s will and is worried about Mr.Hyde and his connection with Dr.Jekyll.
- In the will,Dr.Jekyll had stated that should anything happen to Dr.Jekyll, all his money and property shall go to Edward
- Mr.Utterson sought the help of Dr.Lanyon, Dr.Jekyll’s friend.
- He waited at the doors of Blackmail House to look at Mr.Hyde.
- He approached Mr.Hyde and spoke to him. Hyde was rude and shouted at Mr.Utterson and called him a liar because
they have a common friend in Dr.Jekyll.
Chapter 5: Dr.Jekyll
- In this chapter, Mr.Utterson suspects that Dr.Jekyll is being blackmailed. He believes that Mr.Hyde may even kill
Dr.Jekyll to get hold of the wealth.
- Mr.Utterson asks Dr.Jekyll about Edwrad Hyde but Dr.Jekyll does not cooperate and tells Mr.Utterson to keep quiet
about Mr.Hyde. He intends to get rid of him one day.
- Mr.Utterson has to excute the will as instructed by Dr.Jekyll.
Chapter 6: The Carew Murder Case
- In this chapter, Sir Danver Carew was beaten to death in front of his home.
- Mr.Hyde is the suspect as the servant witnessed the murder.
- Mr.utterson helps the police to hunt for Edward Hyde.
- The inspector found Mr.Hyde’s cheque stub that was not burnt in the fireplace. With this evidence the inspector and
Mr.Utterson went to the bank to catch the culprit. However he did not turn up at the bank to withdraw money. When
questioned, the bank employers all remembered that Mr.Hyde looked deformed.
Chapter 7: The Letter
- In this chapter, Mr.Utterson confronted Dr.Jekyll about Sir Danver Carew’s murder. He asked him if he had hidden
Mr.Hyde. Dr.Jekyll claimed that he will cut all ties with Mr.Hyde and told about a letter sent by Mr.Hyde.
- Mr.Utterson read the letter which states that Mr.Hyde regretted his actions and will find ways to disappear. When
Mr.Utterson asked for the envelope, Dr.Jekyll said he had burnt it. Mr.Utterson took the letter and gave it to
Mr.Guess, his chief clerk who noticed that the writing in the letter and the invitation sent by Dr.Jekyll was the same.
Chapter 8: The Terror of Dr.Lanyon
- In this chapter, Mr.Hyde disappeared after the death of Sir Danver Carew.
- Dr.Jekyll socialized with his friends before he return to his lonely and mysterious life again.
- Mr.Utterson met with Dr.Lanyon before he died. A few days after Dr.Lanyon died, he left an envelope for Mr.Utterson.
Inside the envelope was another envelope, instructing Mr.Utterson to open it only when Dr.Jekyll disappeared or died.
Mr.Utterson was puzzled with the word “disappeared” used by both Dr.Jekyll in his will and in Dr.Lanyon’s instructions.
Chapter 9: The Face at the Window
- In this chapter, Mr.Utterson and his nephew Mr.Enfield went for their usual Sunday afternoon walks which ended at
the back of Dr.Jekyll’s house, they talked to Dr.Jekyll at the window of his lab.
- Mr.Utterson saw Dr.Jekyll changed into Mr.Hyde.
Chapter 10: The Last Night
- In this chapter, Poole runs to Mr.Utterson’s house to inform him that Dr.Jekyll had shut himself in the lab for a week.
- Mr.Utterson heard a stranger’s voice in Dr.Jekyll’s lab.
- Mr.Utterson and Poole suspected Dr.Jekyll may be murdered by Mr.Hyde
- They broke down the lab’s door and found Mr.Hyde dead but no sign of Dr.Jekyll.
Chapter 11: The Disappearance
- In this chapter, Mr.Utterson and Poole looked around the house and laboratory for Dr.Jekyll, they suspected that
Dr.Jekyll had been murdered and buried somewhere.
- They went back to the lab to search for some clues and evidence. Mr.Utterson found some chemicals which were
heaped and measured. There was also a long mirror in the lab.
- Then Mr.Utterson found an envelope addresses to him with the altered will. In the will he found that Dr.Jekyll had
made him the beneficiary.
- There was another letter regarding Dr.Lanyon’s letter about Dr.Jekyll.
Chapter 12: Dr. Lanyon’s Statement
- In this chapter, Dr.Lanyon described the contents of Dr.Jekyll’s letter he received on January 9. In the letter Dr.Jekyll
begs Dr.Lanyon to take the drawer from his study and deliver it to a person who claimed to be Dr.Jekyll ( is actually
Mr.Hyde)in Cavendish Square.Dr.Lanyon examined the things in the drawer, there were some powders, a bottle of
red liquid and a book containing a series of dates.
- Dr.Lanyon followed Dr.Jekyll’s instructions for the sake of their friendship and because Dr.Jekyll’s life was at stake.
- Dr.Lanyon witnessed Mr.Hyde transformed to Dr.Jekyll.
Chapter 13: Dr.Henry Jekyll’s Full Statement of the Case
- In this chapter, Dr.Jekyll told his life story and wrote his final confession.
- MBF Member (B)
- Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 21/05/2008