Klik utk lihat senarai...
Cgu, ank sy dlm thn 5 dan lmh dlm sub sains.. Sy amat ssh hati krn thn dpn dia pula akan mnduduki upsr. sy mncari2 tips utk sy praktikkn pd ank sy dan di ruangan ini sy temui segalanya.. Ats usaha cgu ini sy mndpt bnyk pengetahuan.. Terima kasih ats usaha cgu semoga diberkati segala ilmu yg dikongsikan brsama... (ummiS 8sept11 12.14am) Klik
Most users ever online was 436 on Mon Sep 20, 2010 10:16 pm
by Admin Thu Jun 18, 2015 9:54 am
» soalan BM
by daniya2003 Sat May 23, 2015 8:53 pm
» LATIHAN BAHASA MELAYU UPSR
by daniya2003 Sat May 23, 2015 8:49 pm
by daniya2003 Sat May 23, 2015 8:41 pm
» Karangan : GURU SAYA
by 'Ainun Najihah Tue May 19, 2015 3:55 pm
» 14 Perkara Utama Mengenai Fail Meja
by salshark58 Tue May 12, 2015 9:33 am
» SOALAN KBAT
by syrfna Sun Apr 26, 2015 9:08 pm
» Nak atasi subjek yang x pernah lulus !
by Admin Mon Apr 06, 2015 7:50 pm
» Kawan nk x???
by Admin Mon Apr 06, 2015 7:48 pm
» WAJIB DAFTAR SEBAGAI AHLI FORUM
by Admin Mon Apr 06, 2015 7:47 pm
» BARU atau BAHARU
by Admin Mon Apr 06, 2015 7:41 pm
» talk in english, IF YOU DARE!
by Nuhaaa98 Tue Mar 17, 2015 10:41 pm
» geografi NOTA
by logapriya.murugaiah Sat Nov 29, 2014 7:44 pm
» bahasa melayu
by logapriya.murugaiah Fri Nov 28, 2014 1:06 pm
» bahasa melayu
by logapriya.murugaiah Fri Nov 28, 2014 12:36 pm
» math : Strawberry
by ijibang Wed Nov 26, 2014 1:21 am
» Salam Kenal
by erwinmaya Mon Nov 03, 2014 11:42 am
» English Grammar Exercises
by M.TASHVEENA* Sat Oct 18, 2014 11:16 am
» berkongsi belajar Matematik
by M.TASHVEENA* Sun Oct 12, 2014 8:49 pm
» BAHASA MELAYU
by M.TASHVEENA* Sun Oct 12, 2014 8:40 pm
» Koleksi bank soalan UPSR
by M.TASHVEENA* Sun Oct 12, 2014 8:32 pm
» Sport Day
by M.TASHVEENA* Sat Oct 11, 2014 10:08 pm
» SIMPULAN BAHASA
by M.TASHVEENA* Sun Oct 05, 2014 4:29 pm
» English Grammar Exercises 1
by M.TASHVEENA* Sat Oct 04, 2014 8:52 pm
» Body Mass Index (BMI) @ Index Jisim Badan
by cahaya suci Sun Sep 21, 2014 3:03 pm
16731 blu 0
|online education degrees|
- Metaphor - Metaphors can allow you to quickly organize information by comparing a complex idea to a simple one. When you find relationships between information, come up with analogies to increase your understanding. Compare neurons with waves on a string. Make metaphors comparing parts of a brain with sections of your
- Use All Your Senses - Abstract ideas are difficult to memorize because they are far removed from our senses.
Shift them closer by coming up with vivid pictures, feelings and images that relate information together. When I learned how to do a determinant of a matrix, I remembered the pattern by visualizing my hands moving through the numbers, one adding and one subtracting.
- Teach It - Find someone who doesnít understand the topic and teach it to them. This forces you to organize. Spending five minutes explaining a concept can save you an hour of combined studying for the same effect.
- Leave No Islands - When you read through a textbook, every piece of information should connect with something else you have learned. Fast learners do this automatically, but if you leave islands of information, you wonít be able to reach them during a test.
- Test Your Mobility - A good way to know you havenít linked enough is that you canít move between concepts. Open up a word document and start explaining the subject you are working with. If you canít jump between sections, referencing one idea to help explain another, you wonít be able to think through the connections during a test.
- Find Patterns - Look for patterns in information. Information becomes easier to organize if you can identify
broader patterns that are similar across different topics. The way a neuron fires has similarities to ďifĒ statements in programming languages.
- Build a Large Foundation - Reading lots and having a general understanding of many topics gives you a lot more flexibility in finding patterns and metaphors in new topics. The more you already know, the easier it is to learn.
- Donít Force - I donít spend much time studying before exams. Forcing information during the last few days is
incredibly inefficient. Instead try to slowly interlink ideas as they come to you so studying becomes a quick recap rather than a first attempt at learning.
- Build Models - Models are simple concepts that arenít true by themselves, but are useful for describing abstract ideas. Crystallizing one particular mental image or experience can create a model you can reference when trying to understand. When I was trying to tackle the concept of subspaces, I visualized a blue background with a red plane going through it. This isnít an entirely accurate representation of what a subspace is, but it created a workable image for future ideas.
- Learning is in Your Head - Having beautiful notes and a perfectly highlighted textbook doesnít matter if you donít understand the information in it. Your only goal is to understand the information so it will stick with you for assignments, tests and life. Donít be afraid to get messy when scrawling out ideas on paper and connecting them in your head. Use notes and books as a medium for learning rather than an end result.
Last edited by Cikgu X on Mon Nov 24, 2008 10:12 am; edited 1 time in total
- MBF Super Senior Member
- Number of posts : 619
Location : Lahad Datu,Sabah.
Humor : What does the elf's learn in school? Elf-abet!
Registration date : 15/05/2008
Saya bermula dengan study hard, iaitu sentiasa membuat kerja-kerja rumah, membuat ulangkaji seberapa banyak yang mungkin, bertanya kepada kawan-kawan dan guru jika ada soalan yang saya tidak tahu, kemudian...
Bila semakin dekat dengan peperiksaan, saya akan study smart, iaitu menggunakan semua ruang, teknologi dan apa saya yang boleh digunakan untuk belajar dan menambah kefahaman dengan cepat, mudah dan berkesan.
Be Joyful always...
- Number of posts : 968
Humor : hiiii hiii . nobody's perfect laa...
Registration date : 08/05/2008
btl tu btl!!! sya sokong!!!Cikgu X wrote:dpt buat dua2 lg baik... maksudnya, sdhpun kamu rajin belajar, kamu juga akan dpt memahami apa yg kamu pelajari dgn mudah..
- MBF Senior Member
- Number of posts : 446
Age : 20
Location : sAnDurKaRn
Humor : n0thing is aNything
Registration date : 25/11/2008