Klik utk lihat senarai...
Cgu, ank sy dlm thn 5 dan lmh dlm sub sains.. Sy amat ssh hati krn thn dpn dia pula akan mnduduki upsr. sy mncari2 tips utk sy praktikkn pd ank sy dan di ruangan ini sy temui segalanya.. Ats usaha cgu ini sy mndpt bnyk pengetahuan.. Terima kasih ats usaha cgu semoga diberkati segala ilmu yg dikongsikan brsama... (ummiS 8sept11 12.14am) Klik
Most users ever online was 436 on Mon Sep 20, 2010 10:16 pm
by Admin Thu Jun 18, 2015 9:54 am
» soalan BM
by daniya2003 Sat May 23, 2015 8:53 pm
» LATIHAN BAHASA MELAYU UPSR
by daniya2003 Sat May 23, 2015 8:49 pm
by daniya2003 Sat May 23, 2015 8:41 pm
» Karangan : GURU SAYA
by 'Ainun Najihah Tue May 19, 2015 3:55 pm
» 14 Perkara Utama Mengenai Fail Meja
by salshark58 Tue May 12, 2015 9:33 am
» SOALAN KBAT
by syrfna Sun Apr 26, 2015 9:08 pm
» Nak atasi subjek yang x pernah lulus !
by Admin Mon Apr 06, 2015 7:50 pm
» Kawan nk x???
by Admin Mon Apr 06, 2015 7:48 pm
» WAJIB DAFTAR SEBAGAI AHLI FORUM
by Admin Mon Apr 06, 2015 7:47 pm
» BARU atau BAHARU
by Admin Mon Apr 06, 2015 7:41 pm
» talk in english, IF YOU DARE!
by Nuhaaa98 Tue Mar 17, 2015 10:41 pm
» geografi NOTA
by logapriya.murugaiah Sat Nov 29, 2014 7:44 pm
» bahasa melayu
by logapriya.murugaiah Fri Nov 28, 2014 1:06 pm
» bahasa melayu
by logapriya.murugaiah Fri Nov 28, 2014 12:36 pm
» math : Strawberry
by ijibang Wed Nov 26, 2014 1:21 am
» Salam Kenal
by erwinmaya Mon Nov 03, 2014 11:42 am
» English Grammar Exercises
by M.TASHVEENA* Sat Oct 18, 2014 11:16 am
» berkongsi belajar Matematik
by M.TASHVEENA* Sun Oct 12, 2014 8:49 pm
» BAHASA MELAYU
by M.TASHVEENA* Sun Oct 12, 2014 8:40 pm
» Koleksi bank soalan UPSR
by M.TASHVEENA* Sun Oct 12, 2014 8:32 pm
» Sport Day
by M.TASHVEENA* Sat Oct 11, 2014 10:08 pm
» SIMPULAN BAHASA
by M.TASHVEENA* Sun Oct 05, 2014 4:29 pm
» English Grammar Exercises 1
by M.TASHVEENA* Sat Oct 04, 2014 8:52 pm
» Body Mass Index (BMI) @ Index Jisim Badan
by cahaya suci Sun Sep 21, 2014 3:03 pm
16731 blu 0
|online education degrees|
LAW 1 – THE FIELD OF PLAY
- Matches may be played on natural or artiﬁcial surfaces, according to the rules of the competition.
- The colour of artiﬁcial surfaces must be green.
- Where artiﬁcial surfaces are used in either competition matches between representative teams of member associations afﬁliated to FIFA or international club competition matches, the surface must meet the requirements of the FIFA Quality Concept for Artiﬁcial Turf or the International Artiﬁcial Turf Standard, unless special dispensation is given by FIFA.
- The ﬁeld of play must be rectangular and marked with lines. These lines belong to the areas of which they are boundaries.
- The two longer boundary lines are called touch lines. The two shorter lines are called goal lines.
- The ﬁeld of play is divided into two halves by a halfway line, which joins the midpoints of the two touch lines.
- The centre mark is indicated at the midpoint of the halfway line. A circle with a radius of 9.15 m (10 yds) is marked around it.
- Marks may be made off the ﬁeld of play, 9.15 m (10 yds) from the corner arc and at right angles to the goal lines and the touch lines, to ensure that defending players retreat this distance when a corner kick is being taken.
- The length of the touch line must be greater than the length of the goal line.
- Length (touch line): minimum 90 m (100 yds) maximum 120 m (130 yds)
- Width (goal line): minimum 45 m (50 yds) maximum 90 m (100 yds)
- All lines must be of the same width, which must be not more than 12 cm (5 ins).
- minimum 100 m (110 yds)
- maximum 110 m (120 yds)
The Goal Area
- minimum 64 m (70 yds)
- maximum 75 m (80 yds)
- Two lines are drawn at right angles to the goal line, 5.5 m (6 yds) from the inside of each goalpost. These lines extend into the ﬁeld of play for a distance of 5.5 m (6 yds) and are joined by a line drawn parallel with the goal line. The area bounded by these lines and the goal line is the goal area.
- Two lines are drawn at right angles to the goal line, 16.5 m (18 yds)from the inside of each goalpost. These lines extend into the ﬁeld of play for a distance of 16.5 m (18 yds) and are joined by a line drawn parallel with the goal line. The area bounded by these lines and the goal line is the penalty area.
- Within each penalty area, a penalty mark is made 11 m (12 yds) from the midpoint between the goalposts and equidistant to them.
- An arc of a circle with a radius of 9.15 m (10 yds) from the centre of each penalty mark is drawn outside the penalty area.
A ﬂagpost, not less than 1.5 m (5 ft) high, with a non-pointed top and a ﬂag must be placed at each corner.
Flagposts may also be placed at each end of the halfway line, not less than 1 m (1 yd) outside the touch line.
The Corner Arc
A quarter circle with a radius of 1 m (1 yd) from each corner ﬂagpost is drawn inside the ﬁ eld of play.
- A goal must be placed on the centre of each goal line.
- A goal consists of two upright posts equidistant from the corner ﬂagposts and joined at the top by a horizontal crossbar. The goal-posts and crossbar must be made of wood, metal or other approved material. They may be square, rectangular, round or elliptical in shape and must not be dangerous to players. The distance between the posts is 7.32 m (8 yds) and the distance from the lower edge of the crossbar to the ground is 2.44 m (8 ft).
- Both goalposts and the crossbar have the same width and depth, which do not exceed 12 cm (5 ins). The goal lines must be of the same width as the goalposts and the crossbar. Nets may be attached to the goals and the ground behind the goal, provided that they are properly supported and do not interfere with the goalkeeper.
- The goalposts and crossbars must be white.
- MBF New Member
- Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 06/04/2009