Klik utk lihat senarai...
Cgu, ank sy dlm thn 5 dan lmh dlm sub sains.. Sy amat ssh hati krn thn dpn dia pula akan mnduduki upsr. sy mncari2 tips utk sy praktikkn pd ank sy dan di ruangan ini sy temui segalanya.. Ats usaha cgu ini sy mndpt bnyk pengetahuan.. Terima kasih ats usaha cgu semoga diberkati segala ilmu yg dikongsikan brsama... (ummiS 8sept11 12.14am) Klik
Most users ever online was 436 on Mon Sep 20, 2010 10:16 pm
by Admin Thu Jun 18, 2015 9:54 am
» soalan BM
by daniya2003 Sat May 23, 2015 8:53 pm
» LATIHAN BAHASA MELAYU UPSR
by daniya2003 Sat May 23, 2015 8:49 pm
by daniya2003 Sat May 23, 2015 8:41 pm
» Karangan : GURU SAYA
by 'Ainun Najihah Tue May 19, 2015 3:55 pm
» 14 Perkara Utama Mengenai Fail Meja
by salshark58 Tue May 12, 2015 9:33 am
» SOALAN KBAT
by syrfna Sun Apr 26, 2015 9:08 pm
» Nak atasi subjek yang x pernah lulus !
by Admin Mon Apr 06, 2015 7:50 pm
» Kawan nk x???
by Admin Mon Apr 06, 2015 7:48 pm
» WAJIB DAFTAR SEBAGAI AHLI FORUM
by Admin Mon Apr 06, 2015 7:47 pm
» BARU atau BAHARU
by Admin Mon Apr 06, 2015 7:41 pm
» talk in english, IF YOU DARE!
by Nuhaaa98 Tue Mar 17, 2015 10:41 pm
» geografi NOTA
by logapriya.murugaiah Sat Nov 29, 2014 7:44 pm
» bahasa melayu
by logapriya.murugaiah Fri Nov 28, 2014 1:06 pm
» bahasa melayu
by logapriya.murugaiah Fri Nov 28, 2014 12:36 pm
» math : Strawberry
by ijibang Wed Nov 26, 2014 1:21 am
» Salam Kenal
by erwinmaya Mon Nov 03, 2014 11:42 am
» English Grammar Exercises
by M.TASHVEENA* Sat Oct 18, 2014 11:16 am
» berkongsi belajar Matematik
by M.TASHVEENA* Sun Oct 12, 2014 8:49 pm
» BAHASA MELAYU
by M.TASHVEENA* Sun Oct 12, 2014 8:40 pm
» Koleksi bank soalan UPSR
by M.TASHVEENA* Sun Oct 12, 2014 8:32 pm
» Sport Day
by M.TASHVEENA* Sat Oct 11, 2014 10:08 pm
» SIMPULAN BAHASA
by M.TASHVEENA* Sun Oct 05, 2014 4:29 pm
» English Grammar Exercises 1
by M.TASHVEENA* Sat Oct 04, 2014 8:52 pm
» Body Mass Index (BMI) @ Index Jisim Badan
by cahaya suci Sun Sep 21, 2014 3:03 pm
16731 blu 0
|online education degrees|
Equipment: Cones 40 -50/ 50 bottle caps or milk caps different colors/laminated numbers or math/word problems.
Objective: cooperation, color/number recognition, problem solving skills, team work, & improve math skills.
Formation: Lines between 4-8 depending on the size of your class.
- Place cones spread out over a large area in rows.
- For the K-2 students, place different colored bottle caps or milk caps under each cone.
- Number students off and place them on a team.
- Each team is given a color to look for and must locate them before the other groups do.
- One person from each team is given 10 seconds to look under only one cone at a time.
- Students are not permitted to look under the same cone.
- Whichever team finds all their caps first wins.
- You can continue the game for a few minutes to allow other teams to find there caps as well.
- For older students make it more difficult by doing math problems.
- They must first work each problem before attempting to look for the correct answer.
- Place the correct answer under the cones.
- The team that gets done first can go ahead and look.
- Special Rank
- Number of posts : 3202
Registration date : 12/11/2008
- MBF Super Senior Member
- Number of posts : 619
Location : Lahad Datu,Sabah.
Humor : What does the elf's learn in school? Elf-abet!
Registration date : 15/05/2008